Contact Me

Email: ethankiffmeyer@gmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/swissrotary/

Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome to My Journey!

Willkommen!

I have finally got around to starting my travel blog for my year in Switzerland.  I cannot wait to share the wonderful experiences that I have here in this amazing country!

There are a few things that I should say in my first post:

1. While I hope to set up some sort of schedule, there is a very likely chance that I will not always keep to it, as I will be very busy and my focus will be to experience the culture here.
2. This is the first time that I have blogged since I was 8 years old, so my first few posts may be more than a little cheesy.  Please don't judge!
3. I. LOVE. QUESTIONS.  Please feel free to ask any sort of question that comes to your mind by either leaving a comment on a post, or sending me an email (emails should be sent to ethankiffmeyer@gmail.com).
4. My time zone is 7 hours ahead of Central Time, so the time of my posts and other things may be a little off, but I hope that won't matter too much.

Now, as for a schedule, I hope to leave an update on what I have been doing and what things are like every Sunday at least.  During the week you can expect to see collections of pictures posted from places I visit or things I find interesting.

Today I am going to post some of the first pictures that I have taken in Switzerland (I have already posted these on Facebook, however I imagine some people that visit are not friends with me on Facebook or have not seen them, so it doesn't hurt to have them on here).  Tomorrow (Tuesday, August 18th) I hope to take some pictures of the train on the way to my language camp as well as the countryside and Zurich.

Anyways, hopefully you find what I post in the future somewhat interesting, and maybe it will inspire some people to travel abroad or go on exchange!

Bis Bald,
-Kiffy

4 comments:

  1. Your blog looks great! Can't wait to read more. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding you to my Morning Coffee reads! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are doing this Ethan. I will look forward to hearing about all your adventures through this blog. I wish you a wonderful year! VERY proud of you!

    ReplyDelete